Tuesday, May 18, 2010



Well I am keeping the Eaglemoss Batman and am going to try and repair it. Job one is strip the paint which I will try and do this week. I am hoping it will be pretty straight forward. Once that is done I will try and fix the “ears” using two part putty. This should be simple but they are quite small and I am fairly new to sculpting, not that it will take mad sculpting skills but getting them the right size and position and getting them both the same size and position will be the “hard” part. I am thinking of going with the smaller Andy Kubert version. The painting will be the real easy part and the part I am most looking forward to. I figure since I pretty much have to paint the whole thing I am going to go with the blue and grey then if one day I find and undamaged Batman they will at least be different.



DF

No comments:

Post a Comment