Monday, May 17, 2010

Batmobile project



A long long time ago I started a Batmobile project, I took a 1/24 die cast Batmobile from Johnny Lightning. I stripped the paint and repainted it Blue with a flat black hood. But I was not happy with the color so I stripped it again and repainted it. But this time some little fingers touched it before the paint was dry so I ended up with little finger prints so I stripped it once more and repainted it once more. This time I thought it looked good but I ended up scratching it when I tried to put the chrome bits back on. So this time I am not going to strip it, I am going to send it to professionals, My Brother has a company that does specialized painting so I am going to send it to him to have it painted. The only problem is that he is in Australia so it will cost me a few dimes to send it, but at least I know it will be done right plus there is kind of a cool factor sending it to Australia to be painted professionally.



DF

No comments:

Post a Comment