Saturday, May 15, 2010

1/43 scale elite Batmobile


I can honestly the 1/43 scale elite Batmobile is a work of art! In the back of my head for some reason I thought it was 1/50 despite the fact that it say’s 1/43 on the package and I actually corrected my older post about this model because I had originally referred to it as 1/50 but when I went looking for a picture of it I noticed it was 1/43. Even though I had seen one at a toy show and actually held it in my hand the first thing I noticed when I got mine was that it was big it was, which should have been obvious for the many ranting reasons I listed above. The detail packed into this thing is awesome, I think it may even look better then the 1/18 elite. Little tiny photo etched parts like antenna, seatbelt buckles, the fire extinguisher and the little tiny cord on the little tiny hand set of the little tiny batphone. I can not believe I was going to pas on this Batmobile. I am glad I have both the 1/18 and 1/43 elites but I think if I could only have one I would have to pick the 1/43 a ton of detail at a descent price .


DF

No comments:

Post a Comment