Saturday, May 15, 2010

Eaglemoss figures

The Eaglemoss figures I am a little sour on and not just because of the Batman’s crushed cowl ears. I really like the Robin and this was kind of the one I was most looking forward to I actually opened Robin first and put him in the glass case. The painting on closer inspection is a little sloppy and I think I could have done a better job and in the case of the Batman I think we will find out, I am thinking of ways to try and repair the damage which will mean repainting. Anyway I still like them I just think they could have been painted better and the packaging could be a little more secure. They are inexpensive but they are not cheap. I guess I was so looking forward to these two figures that it was just such let down because of the Batman damage. I think I would have been more lenient and over looked Robins paint job if it were not for the Batman thing.

DF

No comments:

Post a Comment