Friday, May 14, 2010

FANEXPO Aug 27-29 2010


Batman guests announced so far are Adam West, Burt Ward and Julie Newmar. Which is pretty exciting in its self but what has me more excited is I have it from a reliable source they will have a 1966 Batmobile and Batcycle! The comic book guest list is not officially announced till the May 17th. I have been going to FANEXPO for at least ten years and Burt Ward is the first guest my wife was been really excited about she even asked me to get his autograph. She has never been that interested in the guests and the have had some big big names over the years if you have a look through there past guest listed on the site. I got her Adam West’s autograph a few years ago and she thought that was cool but with Burt Ward she actually told me I have to get her his autograph, maybe she has a thing for Robin.



DF

No comments:

Post a Comment