Wednesday, April 21, 2010

New DC Direct 13” Batman figure


There is a new DC Direct 13” Batman figure based on the Alex Ross book Justice. And man I am really excited about this one. I know the photo is of a prototype so there will most likely be some changes but it looks really good. It looks like the body and the costume is pretty much the same as the first DC Direct Batman figure, but the boots, hands and obviously head sculpt are different. The cape also looks longer which I really like so I hope that is the same on the final product. I really hope they keep them coming because I really want a Frank Miller, Jim Lee and an Andy Kubert versions and I am pretty sure I am not the only one. How about a Tim Drake Robin figure and where is the Riddler they have not done a Riddler yet. As much as I would like to see those and other figures and as much as I will of course have to get them, it is really the Batman figures I most want to see and of course have to get. I know I am getting way ahead of myself, but it is just that I am so excited about this figure. It is almost like this figure is a sign of things to come almost like some one somewhere heard my ramblings and agreed with me.

DF

No comments:

Post a Comment